The entrepreneurial mindset can be developed beyond a sharp idea for a product. EMBA is the breakthrough method that encourages such development. It synthesizes business direction, understanding, processes, and tactics to build a profitable enterprise ideal as an entrepreneurial tool and support system.
The beauty of its structure is that it can be adapted for business units within larger companies and corporations. The principles are the same for success! It can serve as a group coaching catalyst too.
- Apply the “how” beyond the “what” in your business.
- Harness your natural ability as entrepreneurial fuel.
- Treat your vocabulary like $50 bills.
- Identify and select specific and pertinent metrics to assess your progress.
- Create a rich media plan.
- Develop a realistic metric to keep you on track.
- Be a star and thought leader with the local media.
- Incorporate publishing into your marketing mix.
- Demystify branding and positioning.
- Build a realistic annual marketing budget.
- Use angles and strategic thinking first—then plan.
- How to use sales with marketing awareness at industry events.
- Package yourself, your products, your services unlike others.
- “Old School” service becomes “New Wave” customer care.
- Walk through the fire of fears—failure, success, displacement, job security, career succession, choices.
- Assess and review a marketing campaign from concept to implementation.
- Encourage colleagues’ successes—the updraft will take you with them!
- Awaken your genius consciousness and build confidence.
- Reshape your future self with solid choices.
- Ascend beyond the mediocre and be a thought leader.
This business boosting series breaks through the fear of failure and builds your confidence.
Beat procrastination when you lose the fear. You’ll know how to plan and “futurize your business.”