Early adopter for SOHO (Small Office Home Office) • Small Business Solutions • Small Business Market-Entry Coaching
Michelle Cubas, CPCC, ACC, is founder and president of Positive Potentials LLC,
a national business analysis, brand marketing, coaching and training, and publishing company.
Primary SIC code: 8742 Description of operations, brand marketing, business publishing
611430 Professional and Management Development Training
541611 Administrative Management and Gen Management Consulting Services
511130 Book Publishers
541618 Management Consulting Services
I invite you to enjoy the benefits of these fine associations by clicking the links.
Our methods are values-driven, strategically-focused, and reverse-engineered, for maximum alignment with our clients. We engage using small business solutions consulting, coaching and training. Michelle Cubas founded in the company in 1982 when she saw the emerging trends of small business and SOHO (Small Office Home Office) companies taking root and being taken seriously by other companies.
Positive Potentials LLC coaches clients to build a contrarian marketing machine with a heart. I introduce leadership models, Baldrige Quality Principles, connected to foundational traits, skills and values, to co-create with the client an accurate company image. As a result, strategic and marketing plans emerge that touch the entire enterprise—people, process and personal performance.
Our services provide cross-cutting business coaching, marketing, training and publishing tools, tactics and techniques to produce optimum and measurable results for clients and their associates.
Entrepreneurs, executives and business owners flourish as our clients and enjoy our personalized support.
Then, clients can create sustainable, viable commercial opportunities and revenue streams. Within that context, coaching supports the whole person, because individuals are the blueprint, the DNA, for the company.
The firm offers consulting and comprehensive business analysis:
Unique brand strategy plans, market plan review, gap analysis, executive and leadership coaching and advanced team development training.
Michelle’s customized award-winning approaches offer strategies so companies can master and resolve the issues that obstruct time-to-market advantage and new people-centric models that drive today’s aggressive marketplace forum.
Watch for the upcoming publication, “The Broken Social Contract,” a business commentary and field guide, for leaders and managers to tap into the elements that produced America’s greatness and strategies, to avoid what undermines American attitudes, and how to fuel the economic engine in contemporary business.
Affiliations & Accomplishments:
- CTI-Certified CPCC/Formally Trained Co-Active Coach
- ICF Member
- Author and Speaker on Contemporary Business Issues™Corporate and Executive Business Coach
- National Speakers Association Member
- Entrepreneur for two decades
- Arizona Quality Alliance—State Board Examiner
- State-certified community college and adult instructor
- Certified EQ-i® Facilitator
- City of Phoenix Consultant for the Management and Technical Assistance Program
- State Board Examiner Malcolm Baldrige Principles/Arizona Quality Alliance Member
- Center for Advanced Sustainable Energy Systems (CASES)
- Certified Corporate Trainer
- Arizona Small Business Association Presenter
- Coachville Community member
- IAC Coaching Member
- eWomen’s Publishing Network Book Professional
- Permanent Community College Instructor Certification—Business and Speech.
Original Music: Michelle Cubas