Welcome to your secret sauce factory!
My team and I are here to support your fearless vision and progress so you can reach your dream. Ever an “ear-to-the-ground” for approaching “hoofbeats” of new market entries and services stampeding through the gate of the status quo, Positive Potentials LLC leader, Michelle Cubas, has your back so you can lead and continue to progress.
Having coached thousands of people, the one “platinum nugget” I’ve found is that people learn in spurts. Once out of school our brains shift gears and our learning activates differently than the immersion environment of attending school.
That’s why I created Snippet Learning. The structure serves you most effectively.
It builds upon your communication style as the individual manager and leader so you are most effective in executing a company’s vision.
Knowledge is synthesized into “nuggets” that can be applied instantly.
Managers enjoy the simplicity of the approach and ease of application.
“Clients hire us for strategies to manage that change. They need an ally who can synthesize the knowledge required to reach their customers and be heard above the noise—social media, internet presence, and skill mastery.
Know who you are. This insight will color how you proceed. Guess which ones need the most help! First and foremost, “What do you need to learn?”
Can you identify these “E’s”?
- The Widget Maker—One-trick pony
- The Innovator—This E likes to tinker.
- Intrapreneur—Innovator within a larger corporate structure, head your own team
- You’re Fired —This is the reluctant E.
- The Last Hurrah—“If not now, when?” logic
- Buy A Job/Be Your Own boss—This E is slow to action and can be motivated by fear or external pressure, and a “I’d-better-do-something” attitude.
Your first action is to create a written plan, 70% of which is focused on marketing. If you are an Intrapreneur, access the corporate plan and align your vision with it.
Then you set the foundation.
Foundations: Set the Tone of your business with Business Literacy™
- Determine purpose.
- Build a culture.
- Reveal expectations.
- Change what’s not working.
- Explore mutual benefits.
So, here’s how coaching and the VMP™ serves you in terms of your focus—
Emotional Intelligence Benefits—What they can do for you:
- Inspires transparency
- Create a quick solution to use instantly
- Boosts engagement
- Provides feedback using a 360 Degree Perspective
- Interactivity for feedback
These behavioral aspects are critical for leading a powerful team even if you are a solopreneur.