Want to develop a powerful business model: Use Business Literacy™!
When you use Business Literacy™ as a roll out with your team,
you are assured you have the best people with the right skills and competencies in place.
It is an ideal code of conduct and values you can point to!
Business Literacy includes the following:
- Literacy includes competency in all business communications, presentations and writing Literacy includes the associates’ pace of reading and comprehension.
- Literacy directly affects internal communications quality, which reduces errors and heightens clarity.
- Literacy includes practiced and encouraged interpersonal skills like courtesy, manners, tolerance, and awareness. It can be learned through an effective human relationship development program.
- Literacy directly affects performance, productivity, and results of the entire company.
Start here to build your team:
- Determine the purpose of why you are in business.
- Build a culture.
- Reveal expectations.
- Change what’s not working.
- Explore mutual benefits.